Monday, February 08, 2010


(I just realised this photo I submitted last year has been |framed| and displayed at the "inner space" room in our school library!

Maybe they just needed colour since its such a normal shot, but still. They put my class as 1A06 instead of 1A07 though)

I'm listening to "heartbeats" by José González (influenced by nad) while looking at it, that sense of calamity at the beach that day can never be forgotten :)



The harder you try to hold onto something, the more it'll slip away from you. I still remember my mom telling me about how
"A relationship should be a 'H' and not an 'A'"
. Due to those insecurities I've been far to dependent and overly-reliant such that it got a little irritating, I think.

So I'm taking a little breather, hope you guys won't mind that I'm not with you all so often now. It'll get me more depressed and affect the rest too, so no advantages in that. Its only better in the long run, I wont' be there to suffocate you all any further for now. We've got the great memories, we'll forget the horrible ones and we'll never know what lies ahead of us :)



My aims for the rest of the year:

1. stop skipping school (promised to not skip tomorrow!)
2. pay attention in class, don't fall asleep (difficult D:)
3. do my homework (tough too)
4. Revise daily

points 2 & 3 are abit tough, but lets GO G-O GO!!

Setting my priorities straight :D


(& THANKS KAIYING FOR TEACHING ME MATHS YESTERDAY!!!!!! Thanks for teaching me even though you've got alot to cover yourself :D Seeyou soon!)

No comments: